Falls & Co. is looking for an analytics manager to join our growing team of data analytics experts and manage the processes and people responsible for accurate data collection, processing, modeling, and analysis. Reporting to the Vice President, Research and Analytics, this hands-on team member is responsible for measuring the success of integrated campaigns across a variety of paid, earned, and owned channels. The ideal candidate has experience managing an analytics function and is comfortable working in white space to build custom reporting that helps digital marketing teams further optimize in-market campaigns and demonstrate marketing ROI. This person will step into a fast-paced environment and will need to hit the ground running as a working manager, finding ways to improve and scale current capabilities while supporting the future vision for reporting, measurement, and analytics at the agency.
Falls & Co. is a rapidly growing strategic advertising, communications, digital and marketing firm that crafts world-class marketing solutions based on research-driven insight and seasoned expertise to clients locally, regionally, nationally and internationally.
- Directs and manages associates responsible for the development and validation of campaign reporting (weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual) and provides related analytics and insights. Data sources typically include ad trafficking programs, social and mobile media, website data, web analytic tools, and client databases.
- Helps establishes campaign KPIs
- Designs, develops, refines, and manages recurring and ad hoc reporting, including designing dashboard and Tableau reports.
- Understands client business requirements and tailors reporting and analytics outputs to their needs.
- Provides modeling, datamining, and statistical analysis on accounts.
- Develops data capture business requirements, including page tagging recommendations and hierarchy.
- Stays current with client and industry benchmarks, performance and attribution methodologies and tools, and ensures staff does the same. Encourages continuous learning and development.
- Works closely with account teams to make specific and actionable client recommendations.
- Informs RFP responses.
Key Deliverables and Expectations for this Position:
- Delivers tracking analysis and reports to support client campaigns, programs, and platforms.
- Works with teams to help optimize creative and recommend A/B marketing tests and solutions.
- Models projected return on investment based on historical data.
- Develops tracking and reporting requirements, particularly web analytics and social media.
- Collaborates and works well with others.
- Contributes to increasing the quality and sophistication of data, analytics, and CRM at the agency.
- Required 5+ years in analytics and performance marketing roles, with at least 2 in leadership in an analytics department or marketing/consulting firm.
- Expert user of Office 365, SAS, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, and Tableau
- Solid understanding of the fundamentals of digital advertising, inbound marketing, social media, and performance marketing.
- Role requires the ability to write clear and concise presentations for client summarizing data insights, outcomes, and implications in straight-forward and enlightening way for clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics or related field required.
- Master's degree in business administration (MBA), computer science, mathematics, or related field preferred.
Interested candidates should send cover letter and confidential resume. No phone calls please!